You've heard it before — cancel the meeting, start a thread. But it can be a hassle to re-create the same thread over and over again to collect updates from your team. Now you really can cancel the meeting and start a recurring thread. In two minutes or less.
Eager to jump in? Start your first recurring thread by clicking HERE. ✨
🗓️ Getting Started
🔂 Here are the tactical steps:
- Click Start a thread on the left-side of Threads
- Add in where you're posting the thread, and write your thread
- Click the drop-down at the bottom right side of the thread, next to the 'post' button:
- Select Recurring Threads
- Set when you want to post the thread, and when you want it to repeat
A copy of the thread will be automatically posted at the day and time you select. You'll be able to view your recurring threads from Sent.
|Team Size||Time saved on your daily standup||Time saved in a month||Time saved yearly|
💡 Use cases
- Call for agenda items? Set a recurring thread.
- 1:1 check-in with your direct report? Set a recurring thread.
- Monthly review of new product releases? Set a recurring thread.
Looking for some inspiration?
Read about how one of our engineers reimagined the daily stand-up meeting and was able to get and give time back, all while staying aligned & unblocked with the help of recurring threads:
The Daily Stand-Up Meeting is Broken
The daily stand-up is broken. It's a 10-minute meeting that breaks up your flow in the morning. It's a "short sync" that always goes over time. It's the reason why you're apologizing for being late for your next Zoom call, and why Alex from Marketing is giving you the side-eye.
To learn more about recurring threads, read on.
To get started today, click here.
Other use cases you want to share? Send them our way to email@example.com.